1. For the first 24 hours after your new floor is installed protect all the seamed areas and don’t walk on the seam sealer.
2. Keep the room at 68*F or greater for at least a 2 days after installation to allow the adhesives to setup properly.
3. Do not roll heavy objects directly on to a newly installed vinyl floor for at least 5 days. This can cause the vinyl and adhesive to become compressed, once the adhesives sets up any compressed marks will become permanent. Always lay plywood or underlayment to disperse the weight of a heavy objects being moved across your vinyl floor.
4. Allow 5 days before thoroughly washing your floor. This will give time for the adhesive to cure.
5. Before placing chairs or furniture on your new vinyl floor check the condition of all casters or rollers before setting them on your floor. Replace any worn casters or rollers